- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money – often a lot of money – to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth. Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage
Auto insurance protects you from financial disaster in the event of an accident. Scroll down to find out more about auto insurance and get a free no obligation quote.
What Is Auto Insurance?
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Why Do You Need Auto Insurance?
Your independent agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Please feel free to contact us for a free no obligation quote. Someone will get back to you within 24 hours.